Preferred Education / Experience for Aircraft Cleaner:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous experience in the cleaning/janitorial field a plus
- Basic computer skills needed for Airline specific pre-test, initial and recurring training
Preferred Knowledge / Ability for Aircraft Cleaner:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work safely in outdoor weather conditions
- Able to follow instructions and work safely under pressure within limited time frames
- Requires working nights, weekends and holidays; day time and overtime hours may be required due to operational demands
- Successful completion Pre-employment drug/alcohol and background check
- Ability to obtain and maintain a SIDA badge (fingerprinting)
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs.