- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment testing to include a drug test and background check
- Must attend a 2 week training in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Capable of safely lifting up to 50 lbs. continuously; occasionally up to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to proficiently speak, read, and write in English
- Must have valid driver’s license with no violations over the past 5 years
- Must have current driver’s license with no violations over the past 5 years
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including overtime, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all required Airports and Custom badges/seals
- Prior customer service experience a plus
- Heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, stretching and frequent kneeling
- Ability to lift luggage short distances onto baggage belts
- Must be willing to abide by mandatory hold over rules during irregular operations
- All applicants must either be US citizens or hold requisite employment authority to work in the US
Calspan is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Calspan supports safe and drug free workplace through pre-employment background checks and drug testing.