Preferred Education / Experience for Aircraft Cleaner:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous experience in the cleaning/janitorial field a plus
- Basic computer skills needed for Airline specific pre-test, initial and recurring training
Preferred Knowledge / Ability for Aircraft Cleaner:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work safely in outdoor weather conditions
- Able to follow instructions and work safely under pressure within limited time frames
- Requires working nights, weekends and holidays; day time and overtime hours may be required due to operational demands
- Successful completion Pre-employment drug/alcohol and background check
- Ability to obtain and maintain a SIDA badge (fingerprinting)
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs.
Calspan is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Calspan supports safe and drug free workplace through pre-employment background checks and drug testing.