- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment testing to include a drug test and background check
- Must be able to proficiently speak, read, and write in English
- Must have valid driver’s license with no violations over the past 5 years
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including overtime, weekends and holidays
- Work is done primarily outdoors. Must be comfortable working in all weather conditions
- Ability to safely lift up to 70 lbs. continuously
- Ability to perform heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, stretching and frequent kneeling
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all required Airports and Custom badges/seals
- Must be willing to abide by mandatory holdover rules during irregular operations
- All applicants must either be US citizens or hold requisite employment authority to work in the US
- Ability to life up to 50 lbs. continuously; occasionally up to 70 lbs.
- Heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, stretching and frequent kneeling
- High school diploma, GED or;
- Six months prior ramp agent work experience
Calspan is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Calspan supports safe and drug free workplace through pre-employment background checks and drug testing.